My fib was easily found. Most everyone guessed right away. If you didn't, here is the big reveal. :)
1. I once attended a taping of the Oprah show. It was soap opera hunk day, and after the show, I got to meet Oprah and take a tour of Harpo Studios.
True! I went with my sister-in-law, and while we were there, we met up with one of her college friends who worked for Oprah. She gave us a tour and introduced us to Oprah. I also got to meet 'Jack' from All My Children.
2. I was in Berlin when the wall came down and actually helped remove part of the wall with a hammer and chisel.
True! After seeing video on the news of people dancing on the Wall, I drove all night from my home in Kaiserslautern to Berlin. Here I am doing my part:
3. I was taught how to be an etiquette teacher by Liv Tyler's grandmother.
True! I attended the Protocol School of Washington in 1997. The school was founded and run by Dorothea Johnson who happens to be Liv Tyler's gran.
4. I jumped out of a plane to celebrate my 21st birthday.
Fib! I am horribly afraid of both flying and heights.
5. I was crowned Little Miss Zip Code by the postal service to promote the use of zip codes in the early 70s.
True! But I must admit that nepotism was involved. My granddaddy was a post master, and my grandmother made my little uniform. I did have my picture in the newspaper, though. I have no idea who the man is with me in the photo. And please ignore the flashing underpants!
Thanks to everyone who played along!