Here are five facts about me. Four of them are true and one isn't. Can you find the fib?
1. I once attended a taping of the Oprah show. It was soap opera hunk day, and after the show, I got to meet Oprah and take a tour of Harpo Studios.
2. I was in Berlin when the wall came down and actually helped remove part of the wall with a hammer and chisel.
3. I was taught how to be an etiquette teacher by Liv Tyler's grandmother.
4. I jumped out of a plane to celebrate my 21st birthday.
5. I was crowned Little Miss Zip Code by the postal service to promote the use of zip codes in the early 70s.