Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Year!

Could it really be a year since I've updated? On one level, it's surprising that so much time has passed, but I've been busy - and being busy makes time fly.

Gracefruit has really grown over the last few months, and I've opened a new little shop selling hard-to-find items for baking and sweets-making. It's called Jellybee, and we have a fantastic selection of flavour oils for cooking and baking.

Home life has been busy, too, with the addition of two new family members. Meet Magnus:



And Teddy:


When I'm not working, I'm usually out walking with these two!

2 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Oh Magnus and Teddy are absolute dolls. So so cute. Congrats on your new sweet shop :) You have been really busy. Hope to see more posts soon.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I like these photo´s! Best wishes Carola