Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Congratulations Gartenzwerg!

From Randomizer:

1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 19 -- Unsorted
Job Status:
Set #1:
11

Congratulations, Andrea! You've won the £25 gift certificate. Please drop me an email so I can send it to you.

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful moving advice. Music was played, cups of tea were consumed, and lots of lovely fragrance oils were sniffed. I'm happy to report that we're safely in our new warehouse and nearly organised. We'll start shipping orders again on Monday.

4 comments:

Zwerg said...

Wow....
the first time...I win....

Ijust startet a wishing list last week...

Thank you so much...

Andrea

Schaum-Paradies said...

Congratulations Gartenzwerg! :-)


Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner, and yay about your being settled!

gracefruit said...

Andrea, you're welcome! Thanks for participating in the giveaway.

Thanks, Teresa! I'm glad that move is behind me. Now to catch up on orders. :)