Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Sometimes I’m in the mood for soapy eye candy, and Nicole of My Lavender Fair never fails to deliver. Nicole is a true artisan soapmaker. Quality and care go into every bar she makes, and her beautiful creations are always in demand.

I like the look of the ‘Spice Trader’. With notes of cinnamon, clove, frankincense and myrrh, this comforting bar warms the senses. Visually, it’s a stunner. The layering is gorgeous, and the cocoa powder stripe in between is a stylish, polished touch.

‘Sunflowers’ is another favourite. I love the wholesomeness of this soap, and the calendula petals give it an elegant rustic appeal.



If you enjoy looking at pretty soaps as much as I do, please stop by My Lavender Fair. And while you’re there, treat yourself to one of Nicole’s little works of art.

No comments: