Thursday, March 13, 2008

Allergen-free Fragrances at Gracefruit.com

After lots of formulation and testing, I'm pleased to announce allergen-free fragrances are available at Gracefruit.com.These fragrances contain none of the 26 potential allergens outlined by the EU Cosmetics Directive.

I've also added two stunning new scents to our regular fragrance line. Honeywash is our interpretation of Lush's 'Honey I Washed the Kids', and Japanese Plum is warm, spicy Oriental fragrance with moss and amber. Fabulous!

2 comments:

briallen said...

Those allergen free do look tempting!!

Do you blend them yourself?

gracefruit said...

They really are nice! I'm hoping I can tempt some of the EO purists with them. ;)

I didn't blend any of these myself, but I have blended some that are in the regular range.