Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me!


I’m all kinds of excited because I’ll be spending some of my upcoming holiday time testing some brilliant new fragrances. Trying out new soap ingredients is a favourite pastime of mine, and I can’t wait to get stuck into these new scents. There are ten total, and two of them promise to be part of the hottest fragrance trend for 2008. I have big plans for some new soaps, too.

I’ll also be blending natural perfumes from some infusions I’ve made. I have a vanilla bean infusion that’s been on the go since September of last year, and a newer amber infusion that’s nearly ready. With an added bit of cardamom, orange blossom, and possibly some of the Mysore sandalwood I’ve been hording, I might come up with something nice. It’s hard to go wrong when all of your ingredients smell heavenly on their own.

Lastly, I have to brag a little about the lovely write up given to Longcroft Soap Company by the World Land Trust. Please have a look, and while you’re there, check out their beautiful wildlife Christmas e-cards. There’s still plenty of time to send them!

No comments: