
I am thrilled to announce that we have four fantastic new fragrances oils:
Banana -- A rich, sweet ripe banana fragrance. This is the most realistic banana we’ve ever tried! Don’t judge this one out of bottle. It needs to be soaped to be believed.
Linden Blossom -- A fresh vintage floral fragrance composed of crisp green notes resting upon a floral heart of hyacinth, rose, lily of the valley and a touch of carnation.
Dill & Green Tea -- A cool, masculine fragrance where green celery, cool breezy ozone and refreshing citrus notes of grapefruit and lemon rest upon a sophisticated, masculine heart of green herbal notes, lavender and lily of the valley. The base is composed of a subtle woody effect twisted with earthy patchouli, moss, amber and musk.
And the most exciting of all...
Double Cream – I’ve searched for a fragrance that could compare to Lush’s American Cream, and finally found it. Top notes of buttery honey lead to a heart of vanilla, coconut, and caramel. The base is walnut, soft woods, amber, musk and tonka.
Oooh, Double Cream...that's going on my list with Tiramisu!
ReplyDeleteI love this one. Do you think it's possible to gain weight by simply sniffing nice things? :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! I sure hope not...I don't use up fragrances fast enough, so I have a big stash in my art room, and I go in there sometimes just to sniff fragrance. ;)
ReplyDeleteHee. A fellow fragrance junkie.
ReplyDeletewow, banana really sounds great. I love fruity smells. And double cream is a must-have as well. Do you know, if it discolours ?
ReplyDeleteIt does discolour to a dark brown. Typical vanilla!
ReplyDelete